[nfb-db] Accessible Voting for DB

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 17:00:09 UTC 2014

Louann, I was not able to attend the convention this year in person. So I was listening to the stream, I didn't hear this one, so was unaware of the resolution. Thanks for posting this.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.