[nfb-db] OT: AADB DB Definition Fwd: [AADB-L] Digest

Catherine Miller guillcat at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 00:39:42 UTC 2014

This has nothing to do with anything we've talked about; but the message below will be useful to us whenever we turn our thoughts to the topic of what, exactly, we mean when we identify our DB community.  Most of us have seen variations on the definition, including medical models and so forth.  The one that appears below is the most humane and respectful definition I have ever read.  I hope that some of you will save it somewhere and refer to it when we turn our attention to what it means to be a member of the DB community.

Cathy Miller

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: