[nfb-db] Seeking tips for using regular line phone?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 13:04:11 UTC 2014

  HI guys
Good thing lists like this exist! Not only about how to teach
others/spread the word, but I'd like to imagine questions of living day
to day are allowed? OK tips for using a regular phone line with hearing
aids? When used to have Sims aids, and I'd use the T switch and put the
phone over the hearing aid's mike area, I'd be able to hear the phone
very good! but with these hearing aids, they're Beltone brand, when I
put the phone over the hearing aid part via the T coil, hardly hear
anything! so Ihave to use with the m setting, but it isn't the same! Any
more tips aside from using the Speaker phone?

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México http://radiogeneral.com ¡los esperamos!