[nfb-db] Usher 3

Cherifields at aol.com Cherifields at aol.com
Thu Mar 27 01:39:36 UTC 2014

Hey Janice, we need to tell everybody on this list that if  your NFB
affiliate does not have a deaf-blind committee or division, you should  join our
national deaf-blind division and help us with "Operation  Outreach".  The
conference call is next Wednesday night at 8:00p EDT.

Janice is our secretary and will send you the number if you  let her know
you are interested.

The states that have deaf-blind contacts are the first to know  of what
comes down the pike like the I Can Connect program.  and other  things that
pertain to the deaf-blind from the national NFB DB Division.   Join us in our
fight for equality  with the rest of the NFB.

In a message dated 3/26/2014 10:54:40 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,