[nfb-db] About This Group List

Cherifields at aol.com Cherifields at aol.com
Sat Mar 22 00:14:45 UTC 2014

Hey Janet, good to hear from you.
I feel like when I was young I refused to use a cane until one  daya
mobility instructor told me it was for your won safety more than  anything.  Then
to my amazment many people who saw you with acane wanted to  give you
assistance.  I welcomed the help.  But it is not that way  with hearing loss.
Many people react in different ways.  Some  doctors have ignored me and talked
only to my husband as if he were the  patient.  I

In a message dated 3/21/2014 12:58:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,