[nfb-db] Florida Support Service Program Training Workshop - Orlando

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 17:39:15 UTC 2014

Darlene,
Thank you for your responds. You answered the question I was asking. But what I guess I am asking also is, do states have any way to actively interact with other states to share knowledge, information, treaining methods, and the like? Like for example is there a main website? Or a SSP state coordinator email list? For example, if I were a state coordinator for one of the 30 states that does not have a SSP program but wanted to get ahold of other states that do have an SSP program, where do people find this information? Like with interpretors, there is a registery, is there the same for SSP? Perhaps I should be asking this question on the AADB list.
Thanks,

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone