[nfb-db] Newby to the list

Cherifields at aol.com Cherifields at aol.com
Sun Apr 19 21:28:05 UTC 2015

Hi everyone and welcome Anjelina,  Scot has some good point.  I  was only
going to add that maybe you should have the blind services evaluate you  on
mobility and hopefully the mobility instructor can tell the agency whether or
 not you can safely cross alone or need aids aor assistence.  Maybe a guide
 dog will help.
All these things can be worked out with counselor.
Well, let us know how you do.
Hope you have a wonderful Sunday. Cheri

In a message dated 4/18/2015 9:21:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,