[nfb-db] convention and interpreters

Cherifields at aol.com Cherifields at aol.com
Sat Apr 25 05:13:37 UTC 2015

Marsha,

I'm sorry there is some confussion concerning this last email that Rox sent
 to the list.  He was asking "is it just me or is it odd that a deaf person
 such as myself cannot hear on conference calls to ask about interpreters."
  I was merely trying to let him know there are other ways to find out.

If you wish to let him know that is certainly a kind and considerate thing
to do.  Maybe we should ask someone to send the info to the list for anyone
 else who might still be considering going.

Again, I have no argument with you and I'm sorry this has got you up  set.
Thank you for taking care to let Rox know of the interpreters.

Cheri Fields

In a message dated 4/24/2015 3:46:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,