[nfb-db] convention and interpreters

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 20:12:23 UTC 2015

Is this call an invite only call? Like for board members or something?
Or is it for the devision as a whole? If it's for the devision as a
whole, it would make sense to distribute this information to the list
as to when the call is and so forth. No point in having a separate
mailing list to add people to when we already have a perfectly good
and functioning one here...

Just my thoughts,
Scott