[NFB-DB] New Siemens hearing aids but is hearing like this normal for this brand?

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 20:34:47 UTC 2017

Hello.
It sDs to me like the newly purchased hearing aid is either not as capable as the loaner hearing aid, or that the newly lought one simply needs to be adjusted through programming. I would simply what you just told us all. Your audiologist should be able to understand what to do if he/she knows what they're doing.

Good luck,
Scott

Sent from my iPhone