[NFB-DB] Fwd: F2FC phase 3 registration is open

Catherine Miller guillcat at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 19:50:08 UTC 2017

Fellow Division Members:
Below is an invitation to participation in a series of conference calls with members of other families who are affected by deaf-blindness.  I have attempted to share the flyer by way of this mailing list, but I was unsuccessful.  If you are interested in the Family-to-Family Community series, try to open the flyer and registration links in the email below.  If unable to do so, please reply to Carol Darrah directly.

The series is excellent.  I participated in the 2016-2017 community, and one of our guest presenters was our own Kathy Gabry.  It's a wonderful opportunity to network with families from across the U.S. Who are affected by deafblindness.

Best,

Cathy Miller

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: