[NFB-DB] new to the list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 15:50:14 UTC 2021

Hi

Welcome to the deaf blind LIST. My name isineko I am also deaf blind. I’ve been blind since the age of six months old. And I started losing my hearing at the age of 11 years old in both ears.

We are today without hearing aids I am profoundly profoundly deaf in both ears. No sign language and I do tactile sign language. And I know un contracted braille. I have a blue focus 14 braille display linked up to my iPhone. And I also have a Braille note touch +32 sale.

I got both of these from IKEA and connect they work with people with different levels of deaf blind. And I give you the products for free. And they train you on them.

Question have you tried Bluetooth hearing aids? Were you can link up your iPhone, iPad, Apple laptop, and TV through your Bluetooth hearing aids where you don’t have to worry about disturbing other people.

Always love
Ineko Gary