[NFB-DB] Swimming

Lisa Ferris lisaferris at icloud.com
Sun Apr 10 17:17:47 UTC 2022

Hi Diane,

I wrote this post about Deafblind swimming a couple of years ago. (see link below) My hearing aids (and most other types) would be destroyed in the water, so I would use caution before submerging HA in water. Anyway, I hope this helps!

https://beyondacquara.wordpress.com/2019/06/27/adventures-in-swimming-deafblind/

Sent from my iPad