[NFB-DB] IRS ID.me Verification

Leisa Gary thisnorthamericanlife at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 23:59:19 UTC 2022

Hello,

I was an IRS customer representative. Are you not able to get through the online IRS system to get transcripts? I know that some people cannot do this based on not passing a credit check, but are you not able to get into the online system? Also, are you not able to get your transcripts after calling them?

Thank you,

Leisa Sekhon