[NFB-DB] DeafBlind going to convention

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 20:57:03 UTC 2022

No agenda is out as of yet. The listening devices will be available at the amateur radio operators table. I am sure that Maurice will jump in and give more information about that at some point.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.