[Nfb-editors] Blacklisting

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Mar 22 00:47:36 UTC 2011

Joe:

With respect, you are spouting utter nonsense!  We have only two
requirements of members, both of which are reasonable.  (1) Members are
expected to actively support the programs and policies of the Federation.
(2) Members can think or believe what they like but, per (1), once a policy
has been adopted by vote (as with convention resolutions), members are
expected to publicly support these policies.  Many other organizations from
the Roman Catholic church to the NAACP have similar policies.

That's far from black-listing.

Mike