[Nfb-editors] Article feedback

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Wed May 4 13:00:36 UTC 2011

Thanks to those who took the time to read and comment on my article. Since
folks seemed to think it was okay, I'll go ahead and put it into our Fall
newsletter. And thanks, Bridget, for pointing out those phrases which have
become cliché in NFB literature. That was an excellent point, although those
phrases are concise and say exactly what I mean and are almost reflexive at
this point. I mean, can you think of another way to say 'with proper
training and a positive attitude...'?Writing challenge for the day!

chris