[Nfb-greeley] Minutes from March 23, Chapter Meeting

Cody Bair codyjbair at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 23 21:48:44 UTC 2013

Hi All,
The minutes from today's meeting are attached and pasted below.
Thanks,
Cody

Greeley Chapter Minutes for March 23, 2013
Meeting was called to order at 12:20 P.M.
Melisa, Marty, Linda, and Cody were present (Jessica was conferenced in via telephone).
New Perspectives Expo:
Cody will reserve conference room at UNC for hopefully the 26th of July (if not, the 24th or 25th.
After room is reserved we will start marketing.
Fundraising:
We have made a profit of $105 and still have 12 water bottles that need to be sold.
Discussed the possibility of a bake sale.
Cody will check in to Wal-Mart, King Sooper’s and Sam’s Club for possible locations.
Still plan to continue with chocolate bar fundraiser
•	Jessica reported that bulk chocolate is between $13 and $40 for five pound bar depending on what type of chocolate you use.
•	24 Oz. bag of chocolate chips costs about $5 and makes four to five candy bars
•	Marty and Jessica will research using plastic bags V. Foil for rapping
Treasurers Report:
We have $622.38 in the bank account.
Constitution
•	Marty Read the constitution to those present
•	Session was then adjourned at 1:25.

Special Session was called to order at 1:26.
Melisa, Marty, Linda and Cody were present (Jessica was conferenced in via telephone).
•	Motion was passed that the constitution be adopted as amended at the previous meeting.
•	The constitution will be sent on to the State Board for approval.
•	Jessica will ask Scott whether we will need to be chartered as a result of the name change.

Thirteenth Anniversary
For our thirteenth anniversary we will have pizza at the next meeting but members will need to contribute $5 if they want to eat.
Special Session was adjourned	at 1:45