[Nfb-greeley] knitters!

Diane dianefilipe at comcast.net
Wed Jan 29 14:06:34 UTC 2014

I can do scarves!
Diane
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Linda Anderson
  Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 5:23 PM
  Subject: Re: [Nfb-greeley] knitters!

  Count me in. Linda
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: melissa R green
    To: nfb greeley Colorado
    Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 9:11 AM
    Subject: [Nfb-greeley] knitters!

    My friend juanita that works for north rage has requested more hats and scarves and any other winter wear and knitted items.
    It is a need and they loved the winter wear that we gave them for the holidays.
    she wanted to know if would be interested in continuing to do things for them year-round as well.
    many of the families are from samallia and there are lots of flood victems still being served by them as well.
    I figured I would put it out on the list.

    best wishes,
    Sincerely,
    Melissa R Green
    "Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase." -- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

    To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfb-greeley:
    http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-greeley_nfbnet.org/silkylin%40juno.com

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfb-greeley:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-greeley_nfbnet.org/dianefilipe%40comcast.net