[Nfb-history] Braille: Unlocking the Code, Rides Again!

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 18 19:37:58 UTC 2008

Good afternoon Ed and listers,

    I made my customary check of the NFB Site and was delighted to see that
Braille: Unlocking the Code is once more on server along with a new episode
of Straight Talk About Vision Loss. Thinking it may have been meant for
purchass I checked the "Braille" section of the "Literature" area but it
wasn't there as I didn't rule out the possibility that it was put on the NFB
Web Site in error. Glad that's not the case. When I found it back on server
I just had to hear it again as Mary and I know many of those who were
interviewed. Chock it up to an indexing glitch or something. It's an
excellent Braille Literacy Video and I know  the others will be just as
top-notch when they're produced and made available.

Peter Donahue