[Nfb-history] NFB Material in DAISY Format

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 30 05:52:08 UTC 2009

Hello Tina and listers,

    My understanding is that the national office is working on creating a
DAISY version of Walking Alone and Marching Together. Perhaps they're doing
the same with other publications and will role them out when the holdings of
the Jacobus TenBroek Library go online later this year. My guess is that
this will be a component of the new Library management system being
developed and implemented by the NFB Jernigan Institute. This is all I
know.Perhaps Ed Morman can comment on the status of this project and the
availability of NFB Material in DAISY Format.

Peter Donahue