[Nfb-history] A blind musician Brent Buswell

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 5 17:17:26 UTC 2009

Hello List:

     This list has been too quiet. Here is a link to a blind musician Brent Buswell.
http://www.brentbuswell.com
Brent plays the accordion and has produced three CDs. They live in Vermont at least the mailing address is in Vermont. If you want some polka music and other tunes, here is your chance.

     When I was in college in 1971, I obtained a catalog of braille music from APH. Fully one third of the catalog was accordion music. If you go to the above link, click on the discography and then one of the three albums, you can hear some of the selections. Hope you have lots of good vibrations.

Regards,

Robert