[Nfb-history] Of Braille and Honeybees

Morman, Ed EMorman at nfb.org
Fri Mar 6 12:59:51 UTC 2009

I'll see what I can do.

Ed Morman

Edward T. Morman, MSLS, PhD
Director, Jacobus tenBroek Library
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND JERNIGAN INSTITUTE
1800 Johnson Street
Baltimore MD 21230
410.659.9314 x2225
410.685.2349 (fax)

2009 is Louis Braille's Bicentennial Year!

The Braille Commemorative Coin will be released by the United States
Mint on Thursday, March 26.

Purchase one or more and help the organized blind in our campaign for
literacy!

And be sure to check out
www.braille.org