[Nfb-history] Abraham Nemeth Interview, Correct Link

Morman, Ed EMorman at nfb.org
Wed Mar 18 21:49:00 UTC 2009

Peter:

I'm going through some old emails and came across this.  I've got the
Penn State Nemeth video running on my machine now, and it clearly needs
some editing.  Did you download it and clean it up for me?  And did you
ever send it to me?  And di I forget all about it?

Let me know.

Best,
Ed

Edward T. Morman, MSLS, PhD
Director, Jacobus tenBroek Library
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND JERNIGAN INSTITUTE
1800 Johnson Street
Baltimore MD 21230
410.659.9314 x2225
410.685.2349 (fax)

2009 is Louis Braille's Bicentennial Year!

The Louis Braille Bicentennial Silver Dollar  will be released by the
United States Mint on Thursday, March 26.

Purchase one or more and help the organized blind in our campaign for
literacy!

And be sure to check out
www.braille.org