[Nfb-history] Where do we go from Here, plus Recommendations for Uploading Files

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Wed Jul 21 12:23:58 UTC 2010

Got that right.  I'm paying the $9.95 per month plan.  The only thing I wish is that there was a way to send to multiple recipients at once.  OF course, I could just resend the file to myself and put up a link...moot point I guess huh?

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

E-Mail:
rforetjr at comcast dot net