[Nfb-history] Meetings recorded by the national office

Morman, Ed EMorman at nfb.org
Mon Jun 28 11:44:42 UTC 2010

The person to ask is Will Schwatka (wschwatka at nfb.org)

Cordially,
Ed Morman
Edward T. Morman, MSLS, PhD
Director, Jacobus tenBroek Library
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND JERNIGAN INSTITUTE
200 East Wells Street
   at Jernigan Place
Baltimore MD 21230
410.659.9314 x2225
410.685.2340 (fax)

Consider supporting the NFB's "Race for Independence."  Check out my
explanation why this is a good idea:
http://www.raceforindependence.org/site/TR/Campaign/General?px=1112682&p
g=personal&fr_id=1070