[Nfb-history] Meetings recorded by the national office

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 28 01:15:54 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

    One issue needing discussion is coordinating our recording efforts with
those of our national office. To my knowledge all convention general
sessions, the board of directors meeting, and the  NOPBC seminar held on
Seminar Day morning are recorded by the national office. It would be helpful
if we could receive a list of meetings to be recorded by the national office
to avoid the chance of stepping on toes, duplicating effort,  and to
coordinate our work with that of the national office. It would be helpful to
have this information available to us in the future.

Peter Donahue

"Will you come and awake our lost land from its slumber
      And her fetters we'll break, links that long are encumbered.
      And the air will resound with hosannas to greet you
      On the shore will be found gallant Irishmen to greet you."
Will You Come to the Bower
Traditional Irish Folk Song