[Nfb-history] Recording Toolbox

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 17:23:46 UTC 2011

Hi Tina and all,

I got a good recording of a seminar at my state convention here
in Maryland last year just using my Victor Reader Stream.
Granted, I only was recording it for myself and my own
information, but it was good audio quality.  The only hinderance
to the audio quality was that my BrailleNote was sitting close to
my Stream and sometimes you could hear my typing on the
BrailleNote as I was taking notes better than the presenter at
the head table.  This was without a sound system.  You can also
get pretty good audio quality on a BrailleNote.  I would record
my piano teacher playing songs for me to practice on my Note, and
it almost sounded like he was doing it in a studio.  Just my two
cents!

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote