[Nfb-history] Recording Toolbox

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Jul 15 20:51:11 UTC 2011

Tina,

You can find a lot of microphones by searching for "microphone" in a great range of prices at J&R Music:

http://www.jrmusic.com

Another good source is

http://www.sweetwater.com

I have not checked, but there are those who say you should always try amazon.com as well because they partner with other businesses so it's not a bad
one-stop shopping source.

It seems to me, though, I had another source of microphones at home that I have looked at and I'll try to locate that.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson