[Nfb-history] Convention Recordings

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:24:40 UTC 2011

Robert might have some information, since he works in the IBTC.

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

Join me on Facebook: Search for Christopher Nusbaum!

 Sent from my BrailleNote