[Nfb-history] Convention Recordings

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 16:33:53 UTC 2011

Hi Ed,

I have a question for you since you work in the national center
and the tenBroek Library.  How does the leadership of the
national center decide what recordings go on nfb.org? Also, who
can we contact to get something on the site?

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

Join me on Facebook: Search for Christopher Nusbaum!

 Sent from my BrailleNote