[Nfb-history] Convention Recordings

Michael Freholm mfreholm at unbridledaccess.com
Tue Jun 28 20:47:19 UTC 2011

Just to clarify, Ken, in all honesty, I was looking mostly at the
banquet speech and not really the other things on the tape.  Sorry about
that.  I am sure Ed's advice is sound but I will speak with Dr. Maurer
about this and find out exactly how he would like us to go about
submitting requests of this nature.  And I will pass the tapes on to Ed
to do with them what he can.
The quality of a recording is a very relative matter.  Everyone's ears
are different.  I believe the recordings were very listenable but
believe they could use some work.  And, as I stated, I didn't really
have in mind submitting them to the national office.  I just figured
we'd put them on our site once it's up and running.
Michael