[Nfb-history] Convention Recordings

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 01:51:13 UTC 2011

That's a great idea, Tina! When reading this email, I was going
to ask how people who couldn't attend the convention can obtain
these recordings.  What I would suggest doing (if you're making a
digital recording) is talking to the appropriate people at the
national center and sending them the digital recordings you have.
They can then collect the recordings and put them on the National
Convention Highlights page in the Audio/Video Center on nfb.org.
Also, you could send an email to Gary Wunder, editor of the
Braille Monitor, with a notice saying that you have recordings
that you would like to either sell or give away to any interested
Federationist, your choice what to do with the selling or giving
away.  Hope this helps!

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

Join me on Facebook: Search for Christopher Nusbaum!

 Sent from my BrailleNote