[Nfb-history] favorite convention banquet speeches

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 00:09:12 UTC 2011

Hi all,

As I am a newer member of the NFB, and starting to get interested
in the history of the Federation, I have a question for you more
experienced Federationists and history buffs.  :) This could also
start a great discussion that may help many of us find some
historical information.  If you had to pick, what are your
personal favorite National Convention banquet speeches from Dr.
tenBroek, Dr.  Jernigan, and Dr.  Maurer? I ask this so I can get
recommendations for banquet speeches I may want to read and/or
listen to.  Please let us know!

Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

Join me on Facebook: search for Christopher Nusbaum!

Sent from my BrailleNote