[Nfb-history] Convention Recordings

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 00:14:08 UTC 2011

Just wondering, who's site and what is the site? Can someone also
please send me the link to the Living History site?

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

Join me on Facebook: Search for Christopher Nusbaum!

 Sent from my BrailleNote