[Nfb-history] Convention Recordings

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 00:25:17 UTC 2011

Oh! So, we actually had 4 presidents in our history! Thanks,
Michael!

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote