[Nfb-history] favorite convention banquet speeches

Michael Freholm mfreholm at unbridledaccess.com
Wed Jun 29 03:03:02 UTC 2011

Ryan,
I just think that saying I'm towing the party line portrays me as a "yes
man" who doesn't think for himself.  I'm sure you don't believe that.
My motives for saying what I said are purely my personal beliefs
As far as banquet speeches go, I find them to be, on the whole,
invigorating, encouraging and empowering.  I also do not think the
speeches are of mere historical importance.  And they are one of the
first things that really turned me on to the Federation.  I appreciate a
good speech and speaker and these things appeal to me and get my juices
flowing.  And I know I'm not alone.
Looking forward to seeing you in Orlando.
Michael