[Nfb-history] favorite convention banquet speeches

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 15:03:40 UTC 2011

Hi Michael,

Thank you!!! I'm definitely going to look into that.  Well heck,
being as close to the NCB as I am here in Maryland, I might just
stop in and take a look at the library! I'm also thinking about
ordering the Braille copy of Walking Alone, if I can get that
from Independence Market.

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote