[Nfb-history] favorite convention banquet speeches

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 17:26:26 UTC 2011

Oh, I understand! But do you mean the version called Blindness: A
Living or a Dying? I'm listening to Handicap and Characteristic
right now and the NFB site said that this version was recorded in
a studio.  Both versions were given in 1963.

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote