[Nfb-history] Convention Recordings

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 17:48:34 UTC 2011

Hi Tina,

Thanks for the information.  I still need to download the
HumanWare Companion on my home computer, although I have it on my
school computer and need to update it.  What do you do in
HumanWare Companion to convert the Stream's format to WAV? By the
way, I found a Web site where you can convert audio, video,
documents, and other files to different types directly from
online.  Here's the link: www.online-convert.com.  Thanks! Hope
this helps!

Chris

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote