[Nfb-history] NFB Songs

Jeff jbalek3 at carolina.rr.com
Fri Aug 10 18:19:04 UTC 2012

Hi!  Does anybody know how to find NFB songs online. I found some songs of the NFB on a couple editions of the braille monitor for July 2007 and august/september 2007. I wish there was an online version of the Ralph Sanders speech from 1978.  Somebody said a couple days ago that they have a record of the speech, but I'm more into listening to speeches online.  Also There are 26 keneth jernigan speeches and 17 Jacobus Tenbroek speeches on the nfb.org website, but are there going to be any more.
Thanks,
Jeff