[Nfb-history] Jacobus TenBroek Disability Law Symposium Recordings Not Working

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Jul 13 18:14:39 UTC 2012

Good afternoon everyone,

    I'd be curious to know if anyone here has tried listening to or
downloading any of the Jacobus TenBroek Disability Law Symposia recordings
including those from the 2012 Law Symposium? I tried accessing the 2012 Law
Symposium and received a "Page Not Found" message. The files are supposed to
be available but they're not doing anyone any good if the archives are not
working right. Here's hoping this matter can be addressed early next week if
not before. I contacted John Berggren who is one of the IT guys at the
National Center hoping he will get on it and investigate the problem. I all
ready have the 2008-2011 recordings but want to download the 2012 recordings
for my collection. Here's hoping everyone enjoyed the convention as much as
we did. All the best.

Peter Donahue

 “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper.”
Isaiah 54:17

 “While for our princes they prepare
In caverns deep a burning snare,
He shot from heaven a piercing ray,