[Nfb-history] Recordings for This Year, and Other Stuff

Morman, Ed EMorman at nfb.org
Tue Jun 5 12:11:11 UTC 2012

Tina--

I just today got another request for digital audio Kernel Books.  I will check to see if there's any technical or policy reason not to digitize the audio and make it available on the website.  If there is no reason not to proceed, we'll try to make it a priority--but I wouldn't expect any action on this until late in the summer at the earliest.

Cordially,
Ed Morman
Edward T. Morman, MSLS, PhD
Director, Jacobus tenBroek Library
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND JERNIGAN INSTITUTE
200 East Wells Street
   at Jernigan Place
Baltimore MD 21230
410.659.9314 x2225
410.685.2340 (fax)

The tenBroek Library is the only library on blindness that is owned and controlled by the blind themselves.  Check out our archival database, THE CANE TIP (www.nfb.org/thecanetip) and our online public access catalog, THE BLIND CAT  (www.nfb.org/theblindcat).  Both are fully accessible.