[Nfb-history] Digitizing More Literature

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 16 00:54:39 UTC 2013

I'm pleased to see that we're finally getting some of our Kernel books on the web site in audio. I do notice, though, that there are a good number of pieces of literature that have not been digitized. I'm thinking of Jacobus tenBroek, the Man and the Movement, as well as some others. I'm not sure if the Christmas programs have been digitized. I do know that they're on the latest NFB Library Card, but some of them are not complet.

I am aware that National has been slow to digitize some of this literature, and I, for one, would hate to lose it just because many of our members no longer have a cassette player.

Bottom line: Is anyone willing to take this on? I know National wants to do it, but there has got to be a way to really get this stuff done so we don't lose it. Thanks.