[Nfb-history] Digitizing More Literature

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Dec 16 00:57:52 UTC 2013

Tina:

How much money have you raised to hire more staff to get this done? Even if
we were to use many volunteers (and I presume you are thinking of so
volunteering), there would be the need for a lot of quality control which
equals lots of time which equals time which must be paid for.

BBottom line: you want more stuff digitized, then raise the money to hire
the staff and pay for the time to do it.

Mike Freeman