[NFB-History] Family history

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 19:47:14 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,
I have always had an interest in family history. I did a family tree project a long time ago which was so much fun.
I want to do some more family history research beyond what my immediate family knows. The main things I want Mto find out are:
1. My grandparents on both sides lost touch with family members who had to immigrate. There  are a few people who I'd like to know are still alive.
2. I want to find out how some of my relatives in the early 1920s died in childhood.
3. I'd be interested in connecting with living relatives I may not even know about.
I'm asking this on here because I want to know how people have overcome accessibility barriers, such as navigating sites and finding older material that's only available in print. It would be great if I could have some suggestions on how to get started as well.
Thanks,
Vejas