[Nfb-idaho] Fw: Tony Robbins Breakthrough

Bill Morgan billmorgan124 at cableone.net
Sat Nov 13 01:31:06 UTC 2010

Hello again listers.

I am sending for your enjoyment and hopefully six 45 minute programs that were to be A Tony Robbins show, but for whatever reason they cut the show after six of them.

first of all let me tell you I have been a student of Tony's since 1983. He latterly saved my life way back then.

If you don't know who Tony Robbins is, He is the world greatest personal and business coach in the world.

I attended his event on my 50th birthday in Orlando Florida December of 94 for three and a half days. These days were 12 hour days, and there were 2500 people at this event called, "Unleash THE Power Within."

While in that event along with all but 20 of the 2500 people that were, we all did a 25 foot fire walk bare footed on coals that were around 2500 degrees.
I had the privilege of doing the fire walk with Tony Robbins himself.
All you have to do is select each one of these and follow it through to open it and get it to run.

Each program is Tony helping a family that is having to deal with very difficult challenges.

I have recorded these as they played over my computer on my VR Stream.

Please let me know what you think.

These stories of getting through hard times helped me to see things differently.

enjoy!

Bill