[Nfb-idaho] the 6 Dot Dash virtual runner

Larry Sebranek lesebranek at q.com
Wed May 27 03:50:29 UTC 2015

Here is information on the upcoming 6 Dot Dash run being held June 7th in Baltimore to promote Braille.  Since we will probably not go to Baltimore to participate, we can help by being a virtual runner.  Go to the "nfb.org" webpage, click on the 6 Dot Dash link under upcoming events, register, then go directly to the donate box, enter your donation amount, click on credit card info, type in the information and when you come to the team name, if the drop down box does not have "Tater Dots", type it in so our team can get credit for it.  Then check the box that you agree to the waver and then click on the donate link and you will be a virtual        runner as a member of the Tater Dots!  Thanks, Larry Sebranek