[NFB-Idaho] FW: Cooperation with Be My Eyes

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Thu Nov 15 15:21:13 UTC 2018

It is a neat service!  I have it set up on my phone and have been able to
assist others several times over the past year.  The things I have done
have involved matching things like clothing colors and patterns, locating a
dropped item on the floor, and even hanging a picture.

_don

Don Winiecki
Handid Media Systems • a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
dwiniecki at handid.org
http://handid.org
208 571 8096