[NFB-Idaho] Braille-a-thon, 2019

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 9 17:14:33 UTC 2019

Attention, Chapter presidents, parents of children who read braille, and
other braille readers, even beginners

We are now a few days into the braille-a-thon, and we have ten readers.
There are lots of people who haven't sent any indication to me that they are
reading. Here is what you need to send to enter.

Name:

Address:

Phone:

Email:

Are you an inexperienced reader, intermediate reader, advanced reader?

If children haven't joined the national contest, you are welcome. Teachers,
get the kids involved. Even if you are just starting braille, you can join
us. I think you would want to know the alphabet, but you don't need all the
contractions. If you don't know UEB, you can still join us.

My email is johnsusanford at earthlink.net <mailto:johnsusanford at earthlink.net>
. My phone number Is 208-376-1727.

Other members of the committee are: Alison Steven, Becky Sherman, Emilia
Lane, and Mai Nuyen.